Hey, hey, do you know why the skeleton didn’t go to the party? Because he had nobody to go with!
This time around, we bring you some of the most mesmerizing snacks, cakes, and foods in general from all around the internet that commemorate the very creepily fun holiday that is Halloween.
Scroll down to feast your eyes on our spooky curated list, and while you’re down there, upvote and comment on the submissions you enjoyed the most!
1. Tried My Hand At Those Red-Dyed Rice Krispy Treats For Halloween. Got The Trays From The Butchers, Made The Labels Myself
When I made them I just kept giggling to myself. My brain knew they were fake, but my eyes wouldn’t stop lying to me.
2. Spooky Eyeball Cookies, Courtesy Of My Friend’s Parents
3. My Girlfriend Made These For Work To Celebrate Halloween And They’re Seriously Freaking Me Out
If for any reason you have no idea what Halloween is, it’s the day everyone turns on spooky mode for one night, sporting scary costumes and going door-to-door to score some sugary goodness.
At least that’s the pop culture version of the celebration. Originally, it’s a religious celebration, the eve of the Western Christian feast of All Hallows’ Day. The more you know!
4. Apple Pie
5. My Mom Made This Jelly For Halloween
6. Spooky Charcuterie Board
7. My Halloween Cakes
Speaking of Halloween snacks, the sky’s the limit when it comes to food ideas. Mostly, it’s the sweets that get spookified: zombie finger cakes, human-toothed donuts, ominous Illuminati cookies—you name it, the internet has done it.
8. Bread Got Squished On The Way Home From The Store. Now We Are Having Garlic Ghosts
9. Made A Spooky Croissant
10. “The Shining” Themed Birthday Cake For A Halloween Party This Past Weekend
11. My First Time Making Edible Art. Arachnid Cake
12. It Didn’t Come Out Nearly As Pretty As The Original “Pinspiration” But, Out Of The Halloween Spirit, This Is My Pumpkin Shaped Cake And I Am Proud Of It
But besides that, there are also salty and savory foods as well, like the bacon goat head, bacon skeleton, that turkey-crab-octopus thing (if you feel inspired, come up with a name for it)—it’s amazing to see just how wild the internet can get with these designs.
13. Hidden Monster Cake For Halloween
14. Oreo Halloween Cake
15. Cake I Made. I Love Spooky Season
16. Made A Monster Cake For Halloween
17. Halloween Cakes Are Always My Favorites (Chocolate Cake, Cherry Filling, All Edible Except The Wire Balloon Strings)
18. I’ve Baked Some Ghost Cookies
19. Halloween Sushi
20. Zombie Cake
21. I Baked Planchette Cookies With Homemade Jam And Buttercream
22. Made A Charcuterie Board For The Office Potluck Today
23. Spooky Black Velvet Halloween Cake
24. Halloween Meatloaf Made By My Mum. Happy Halloween
25. In The Spirit Of Halloween… Here’s Our Monster Cake Creation
26. Chocolate Fudge Brain Cake With Marshmallow Fondant Detail And Strawberry Jam Glaze. Ready For Halloween
27. I Was The Soup Guy At A High-End Restaurant, On Halloween The Chef Let Me Send All Of Them Out Like This (Carrot Ginger Soup, Cardamon Cream, Black Sesame Seeds)
28. Halloween Cupcakes
29. Happy Halloween! Might Be A Point Of Contention If Jack Is More Christmas Than Halloween, But I Love Him Anyways
30. Smoked Ribs & Sausage – Halloween Style