Excruciating Moment Influencer Slices Her Finger In A Ceiling Fan While Filming

While filming an Instagram fashion reel, an influencer accidentally sliced her finger in a ceiling fan. The incident was unexpected and led to an abrupt end to the video.

Influencer Sophia Begg experienced an embarrassing social media failure on Tuesday when, while recording a fashion reel, she cut her finger on a ceiling fan.

On her Instagram Story, the 19-year-old, also known online as “Sopha Dopha,” posted a recording of the excruciating moment.